Share what your club or division has been up to by submitting content for our district newsletter – The Current!
What is accepted?
Anything that is appropriate and relevant to Circle K or the Kiwanis Family! This includes: Event Recaps, Reflections, Columns, Features, Kiwanis Family Spotlights, Short Stories, Inside Jokes, Funny Pictures, Challenges for other members/clubs, etc.
If you submit photos, please specify who took them AND make sure that they're publicly viewable (if it's a Facebook link). You can also simply email them to the District Editor.
Submitting a Collection of Articles
If you're a Club Secretary or Club Editor submitting multiple articles by different people, please make sure that the authors are listed on each piece.
Any Questions or Concerns?
Please email District Editor Christina Moica at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Submissions for the next issue of The Current due by SUNDAY, OCTOBER 15TH
- Why did you join Circle K?
- What do you love most about this organization?
- What do you want people to know about Circle K or the Kiwanis Family – in terms of assisting with personal development, career goals, etc.
- Advice Columns
- Advice for incoming first-year students
- How to become more involved with Circle K
- Resumes and Internships
- How to create a signature project
- Ideas to achieve a healthy work-life balance
- Alumni: How has your CKI experience shaped your post-graduate lives?
- Key to College
ISSUE 2 (JUNE 15TH - SEPTEMBER 15TH)
- Event Recaps! Tell us about an event, social, fundraiser, or service project that your club has undertaken!
- Do you want to thank the efforts of an outstanding member of your club? Tell us why!
*member must be active during the 2017-2018 service year*
- Are you working with one of our International Preferred Charities (March of Dimes, UNICEF) or Service Partners (Better World Books, STUHF, St. Baldrick's Foundation)?
ISSUE 1 (APRIL 1ST - JUNE 15TH)
- CKIx Promo! Tell us your experience at last year's convention or before!
- Did you or your club participate in CKI Service Week (April 2-8)?